Monday 22 November 2010

Midst of Exams

So am currently having exams, hence the MIA from blogging... (didn't actually realise I hadn't blogged for a whole month)...
And yes, it's nearly 3am so I need to sleep soon to chug my brain for tomorrow's cramming. I think all I probably need is an extra brain to absorb all the information... sigh... it's crazy at the moment...
Got two exams this week on the Tues/Wed - yes, one after the other - on the 23/24... then my last one on the 1st! It's almost all over! In a way, am excited, but also really worried/concerned about the papers on the 24th and 1st. The thing is that they are based on c-l-i-n-i-c-a-l practs... and also everything I have learnt a-u-d-i-o-l-o-g-y-related, which means they can quiz on everything and anything, which sucks cause my brain can't hold all that stuff. There is a sup if I fail the oral exam on the 1st, but I am hoping and crossing fingers and praying hard that I wouldn't have to resit. It would mean having to come back for the sup which is in mid Jan and I would really hate to do that. The good thing is I start work mid Jan, but if u do have to resit, the company is pretty okay with it and allows u to do the resit. The bad thing is u won't be able to do much and can't actually fully practice/work yet until you get ur certification/license approved. Well pray for 23, 24 and 1st papers! I've done two already that were on the 16/17 - went okay.. think I did quite well for the one on the 17th.. but anyways, the big thing is to try and pass the papers on 23, 24, and 1st. Please pray your butts off!! Signing off nows for the bed... V...

No comments: