Tuesday 26 October 2010

Study Life - More of It!

Realised I had no morning class today and overslept till about 11am when I actually went to bed previously at 11pm... That's like 10 hours! It was a good sleep but right now, I can't sleep and it's nearly 1:15am...

I feel quite productive - having kept up to date with my assignments and not having to apply for an extension at all. The only worry I have are my exams. I still have two assignments left and was doing bits of it today... Tomorrow going to try and do one of the assignments and then perhaps try to write summary notes from my lectures for 4 subjects.. don't think I can do it all in one day, but I have to try. I thought it was going to be Wed tomorrow... lol! But it's actually Tues... which is good, cause I have an extra off day to write notes or do assignments.

Yeah, sorry for the boring content of assignments, but it's practically my life at the moment...

No comments: