Wednesday 5 August 2009

First Week of Uni

So it's been the first week of uni and I have today off... Monday was the first day and it was really tough! It was straight into everything!! The morning class was really bad cause it probably used up all my brain cells. It's actually only this unit. It's comprised of physio, anatomy, brain testing, graphs... a very very dry subject. And yesterday, which was the second day of uni, was the first practical we had for this subject, and it was soooo boring. It took us 4 hours to experiment and do testing, and I have to write a lab report on it, and as a group, we didn't even follow the instructions all that accurately cause the software was not very user-friendly...

But the other theoretical units are really interesting... on h-e-a-r-i-n-g aids and p-a-e-d-i-a-t-r-i-c-s. Haven't had the peds unit yet, but I just read thru the intro lect notes and I think I am really gonna enjoy it! =)

We also have a few s-p-e-e-c-h p-a-t-h-o-l-o-g-y students joining us in first sem for some of our units, plus two D-a-n-i-s-h students on exchange... =) Something different to start the sem which is good in a way I guess...

One day off today, but so much to just get thru! I particularly need to pay attention to the most difficult and driest unit of all! So prob gonna go over some of the lecture material today. By the way, watched 17 Again recently and it's good fun to watch, but the ending was really abrupt, so was kinda left disappointed... Also been playing all these time management games. I downloaded B-u-r-g-e-r Shop 2 on the weekend and already finished playing it - except for the expert mode. And now, I've just got H-o-t-e-l M-o-g-u-l... will probably play that later as my little reward... hee hee!

And ooh, I got back my tax return money! Got back a fair bit and am happy! yay! But it'll prob contribute to my car servicing which I'll need to get done soon... and rent...

No comments: